Monday, January 21, 2008

The Big 3-0!















Well here we are running crazy like usual. We had a terrific time at Rendells B-day party. We held it at Boondocks Family Fun Center. I think we had a wonderful turn out as we met and talked with friends from High School and College. We had cake....which is a story in and of its own as I made one recipe 5 times and the other 2 times. Luckily the cake came out right just before we left for the party. I missed all those who could not make it and we understand that you could not make it. I was emotional on many levels as this could be the last time we are able to celebrate Rendells birthday on this earth with him. We all sang happy birthday and when it came time for Rendell to blow out the candles he just reached over and put it out with his fingers. That's Rendell. I know Rendell is very grateful to see so many friends and family support him during this difficult time. Thank you all for all you have done. God Bless.

3 comments:

Kellie said...

Looks like you guys had a good time. We were really disapointed we had to miss it! We'll stop by and visit the next time we're in town!! Love you guys

RyanD said...

Thanks for inviting us! That was a great party. So many people love and care about Rendell and you.

Ryan and Bryna

Liz said...

Wow sounds like a great birthday party that we missed. We sure do miss you all. Keep in touch. Thanks for sharing these wonderful pictures of his birthday
The memmott family